IP PBX for Australia
- An IP PBX is quite similar to a traditional PBX. They both are used to offer an internal phone network and connect it to the outside telephone networks. While a traditional PBX system uses landlines to connect the PBX, an IP PBX connects to the Internet and links to our global business phone network.
- IP PBX system comes as integrated box that is installed in your office. It is easy to manage and we can provide local control of your phone system.
- Each On-site IP PBX set-up can be based on your specific requirements.
- Users connect to the IP PBX via IP phones ideally. You may also connect using computers or smartphone apps. Lastly, you may use analog telephone adaptors (ATA’s) to allow analog phones to be used to connect.
- We can provide a Hybrid IP PBX to allow you to combine the best of analog technology and IP technology. Our Hybrid IP PBX systems can be configured to work with just your IP network and switch to your analog phone lines if there is failure, for example.
- The dynamic and scalable onsite PBX systems proposed by AstraQom are fit for small, medium and large businesses, and offer a wide range of features. As with all our VoIP business solutions, the IP PBX is fully customizable, allowing you to design a bespoke PBX system matched to your business needs.
- Use the onsite PBX with AstraQom’s reliable SIP Trunks as well as local numbers.
Contact us today about IP PBX with enhanced features for your office.
How an IP PBX works
IP PBX Capabilities
While each IP PBX device has its own capabilities and technical specifications, there are popular features that are present on most PBX systems:
Interactive voice response
Do Not Disturb
Music on Hold
Web-based management interface
System status monitoring and statistics
Benefits of an IP PBX from AstraQom
- Each IP PBX is customized. Based upon the needs of each customer, we are happy to look through our range of IP PBX systems and assign the best fit.
- Easy installation. Unlike a traditional phone system, an IP office phone system is designed to be easy to install and provides you double the number of features. The IP Phones simply connect to a standard Internet jack at the back of the box, eliminating the need for new wiring in your office.
- Full control. The IP PBX allows you to benefit from the many advantages of VoIP technology while keeping your phone system on-site, within the reach of your IT team.
- Easy management. The web-based configuration interface makes the IP PBX easy to manage without the intervention of specialized technicians.
- Decreased costs. Compared to traditional office phone systems, an IP PBX allows for savings on phone lines and long distance or international calls thanks to affordable SIP Trunking offers.
- Advanced hardware. IP Phones and softphones present advanced features such as IM & presence, web browsers, Busy Lamp Fields, etc.