AstraQom, a global VoIP provider needs a multicultural work team
On October 8th, 2014, In-TAC hosted two major events; second annual career expo and first national symposium entitled “Where Business Meets Immigration Policy Makers”. Both events were held concurrently at the Ottawa Convention Centre, and both were a success!
With over 900 job seekers and visitors in attendance, and over 40 hiring employers and community resources looking to fill over 1000 job vacancies, In-TAC’s career expo was a busy place. The event, Ottawa’s largest career expo for IT and finance professionals, ran from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Hear AstraQom’s CEO speak at Ottawa’s largest career expo for IT and finance professionals.
List of employers and community partners exhibiting at In-TAC’s Career Expo 2014
- Algonquin College
- AstraQom International
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Futurpreneur Canada
- Halogen Software
- iNANO Medical
- inBay Technologies
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
- In-TAC Business Centre – Accounting Co-op
- In-TAC Employment Services
- :ITO 2.0
- Invest Ottawa
- Investors Group Financial Services Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase
- Kivuto Solutions Inc.
- Lead To Win – Carleton University
- Nova Networks
- Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre
- Ottawa Community Loan Fund
- Ottawa Public Library, Business Centre
- Ontario Self-Employment Benefit (OSEB)
- Renaissance Repair and Supply
- Royal Bank of Canada
- S.i. Systems
- SkyWave Mobile Communications Inc.
- Sun Life Financial Canada
- Technology Innovation Management (TIM) – Carleton University
- Telfer School of Management – University of Ottawa
- The Alternative Career Pathways initiative NACC
- YMCA/YWCA Employment Services